Thursday, September 2, 2010

Growing Up - Too fast!

Riley got up on the wake board! I wish we had a boat!! I loved going out on the lake.
Wendy and Maile on the boat. Good thing she was with us. We didnt know anything about boats.
The girls sleeping on the boat. (Maile is pretending to sleep)
I got to wake board under the bridge at Starvation. I never could jump the wake. :(
Maile and Joni love playing in their house. They look so grown up! It's scary how fast these kids grow up.
Joni dancing to the beat. She is a great dancer!
Here we are in our rented boat. What a fun day! The girls fell asleep on the boat ride. So cute, so fun and so much work! But worth every second of it.
All the girls on the ion. Too bad we couldn't really tip it over. (We are girls after all)
Maile and Joni both got up on the wake board. Riley was just going to pull us for a second, but then we just stood up. Maile was so scared, Joni soaked up ever second of it. I really DO WANT A BOAT, but not until I'm a millionaire.
Who's that girl? What a cutie Pie!
Ask Maile who the presedent of the USA is and she will say OBAMA. So cute! She also knows the leader of our church. (she does it for the reaction - she is such a ham!)
Joni has to sleep with all her toys. She is always taking stuff with her where ever we go. I put curlers in her hair for the first time and it looked so cute! I forgot to take a picture of it when it was all done and pretty.
Aunt Ralaina and family brought up a kitchen for the play house and a car for the girls. They LOVE it and spend a lot of time outside now. I don't know what we will do in the winter. . .
Joni's glamor shot! She really is the cutest little girl ever!

All the folau's on the swings in our back yard. They have so much fun together. I hope we can always be close. They love their cousins!

No comments: