Monday, February 22, 2010

Valentines Day

We were on our annual Pinnacle Management Retreat. It was in St George and we all had a good time. We stayed in a sweet house with a pool and hot tub. Here we are just chilling after our boxing matches.
We all ate dinner together. It was a good steak dinner. Thanks to Sharon who is the best cook!
This is what I woke up to on Valentines Day. Riley was so sweet and it was a good Valentines. the only thing missing were my babies!
We had a little Valentines Day celebration with the girls before we left. They both got silver horse necklaces. They loved them. I think Joni may have ate her horse, but They loved them. It was fun to see them show each other their neckless.
What a cutie. They grow up so fast. It feels like I was just holding the tiny babies in the hospital. It's so cute - I'll ask them "Who's a cutie pie?" they both raise their hands and say "ME!!" I love having these sweet girls. It makes my life worth while. :)

No comments: