Sunday, February 28, 2010

KSL Classifieds

Anyone else get lost in KSL Classifieds? I just put my table for sale for 65 bucks on there. I wonder if it will sell. I think I want a new dining set for my birthday. We should really start eating around the table as a family. So if you see any sweet deals let me know!
Riley and Joni this morning. We missed Daddy this weekend when we went to Logandale to visit Rochelle and her family. They had so much fun playing with the kids and all their toys. Now I am looking for some toys for them to play with. The cars, a trampoline, and cars and cards. Thanks Rochelle and Matt for taking care of us. We had a fun weekend!
This is Maile rolling out on my foam roller. She copies everyone. So watch what you say around her... :) I figured that out the other day when I stubbed my toe. OOPS!

1 comment:

robertsfamily2002 said...

I am now sucked into KSL. I am looking for a new table because i just sold my table. It went faster than I thought!