Sunday, January 31, 2010

January is all over

Boy seems like January was a long month - and at the same time it flew by. We all were sick - with mono. It was a long time before we all felt better. We are better now thank goodness. I go to the doc on Wednesday to see how my wrist is healing.
The girls love their new sunglasses. Even though they got ranch all over them.
OK so having Riley help me with my hair really sucked. AND I couldn't even touch my hair because of my cast. So I decided to go get it braided. I paid $380 bucks at this place in Provo and they SUCKED so bad. Don't go to Giani International. Can I just count the ways they suck?
1. I went in for a consultation BEFORE I got my hair done and he quoted me 3 hours.
2. The day of the appointment they tried to cancel on me 20 minutes before my appointment. (I had already found a baby-sitter and taken work off) So that was upsetting. I asked if there was anyone else that could do it. They finally told me to come back in and
3. He was 20 minutes late to the appointment.
4. Geo just got any random person to braid my hair. 2 of them were not even stylists!
5. I told him I wasn't happy with it and they said sorry we cant help you fix it until next week.
6. Then they called me 20 minutes before my "fix" appointment and cancelled. Tried to reschedule a week later!
7. I called to see what arrangements we could make because I DIDNT HAVE TIME to finish my hair. He won't return my calls!
8. I feel dumb for even paying him, but after 7 hours (not 3) I just wanted to get out of the salon.
THANKS to Talya for fixing the top layer that was not parted in any pattern and hecka frizzy!

This is what happens when it gets really quiet at our house....
Look at all the kids watching spirit. They love that show. They love horses!

2 comments:

Ty n Casey's Mom said...

So sorry about your hair Kristina. That really does suck. You sound much calmer than I would be after something like that. How is your wrist? The girls are as cute as ever!

The Rhoades Family said...

Your cute girls are getting so big!!! We need to get together soon and do dinner or something.. I am ready for a trip to the city!!