Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Flash Back Sunday - I forgot .. Tuesday

This is my little niece Zoei Marie. She was born at 29 weeks and she fought to live. She is now a healthy beautiful little girl. What a fantastic addition to our family. I love you Zoei, thanks for fighting!
I just watched Biggest Loser and I totally felt like a loser. I mean who eats and watches the biggest loser?! I have not lost any weight this week, I was "too busy" but like they say on the show, you need to invest in yourself. So I wont give up. I wanted to take time for the little things in life. I get too caught up in my own world. I missed jury duty this week and now I am being summoned to court. If that's not a wake up call... So this week my goals are:
1. Be more in-tune with myself and the Lord
2. Make dinner at least once this week (before Riley gets home)
3. Read something from the November Ensign every day.
4. Do something nice for someone else (Find someone to serve)
Happy Thanksgiving! I am so thankful for my family and friends!


No comments: